Rachel has submitted this delicious recipe for Milk-Free Chocolate Flapjacks and won herself some Moo Free Chocolates as a 'thank you'!
RACHEL'S MILK-FREE CHOCOLATE FLAPJACKS
150g self raising flour/gluten free flour
170g oats /gluten free oats
170g dairy free margarine
2 tablespoons of golden syrup
110g of sugar
Half a packet of Moo Free Organic Baking Drops
1) Line a 25cm x 15cm, 2cm deep baking tray with non stick baking paper
2) Melt the margarine, syrup and sugar together
3) Mix together these ingredients
4) Take the mix off the heat
5) Add the oats and then the flour
6) Mix together these ingredients
7) Add the best part - the chocolate drops!
8) Fill the tray, pressing the mixture flat (a silicon spatula works well!)
9) Bake for 10-15 mins at 180 degrees celcius
10) Cut into squares as soon as possible once they are out of the oven
Interested in winning some Moo Free for yourself? All you have to do is submit a recipe by sending an email to Hammy.Hamster@moofreechocolates.com and - if it's included in the Moo Free Blog - you'll win some chocolate!
- Click here for more details about Made with Moo Free