COMPETiTiON: The Best Easter Egg
dairy free | gluten free | wheat free | lactose free
| soya free
Closing Date: 2nd April, 2017
As you all know, Easter is my favourite time of year. It is even better this year because Hammy has put a free
bag of chocolate buttons in to every one of her Easter egg boxes. Yay! But there is still a problem.
The problem is that there are two problems - and they are both soft and fluffy.
Rosie Rabbit and Cheeky Chops both think that their Easter Egg is better than mine.
Clearly they are delusional, but I have decided to humour them.
The three Moo Free Easter Eggs are:
All of the Easter eggs are organic, dairy free, gluten free, soya free and vegan.
Now I just need your help. Which Moo Free Easter Egg do you think is the best? Just let me know using the form below before the closing date.
To thank you for your help I will then send 3 lucky people the Easter Egg that they prefer.
Lots of fluffy love
Mikey Bunny x x x
Terms & conditions:
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All of the instructions must be followed correctly for the entry to be valid.
- The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Any entries received after 11.59pm on the closing date will not be valid.
- The winner will be chosen by the judges from the list of valid entries.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by e-mail.
- The winner will have 3 days from notification to claim their prize.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of
equal or greater value.
- The winner's name will be available upon request 2 weeks after the closing date by sending a
stamped self addressed envelope to Moo Free Limited.
- This competition is being run by Moo Free Limited.
- Moo Free Limited reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish
the amended competition rules on this page.
- Moo Free Limited reserve the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in
its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- In the event of any disputes or ambiguity of these terms then the judges’ decision will be final.